HPI Trophy Buggy Flux 1/8th 4WD RTR
#107016 Product Description
HPI TROPHY BUGGY FLUX 1/8 4WD ELECTRIC BUGGY #107016
Fantastically Fast Brushless Buggy Fun!
The brushless-powered RTR Trophy Buggy Flux from HPI is the go-to kit for all-out fun and excitement combined with mind-bending top speeds! The Trophy Buggy has been a hugely popular 1/8th buggy, and now that it's fitted with the demonically fast Scream brushless motor and the 4S-capable Flux Rage speed controller, you can finally see what all the excitement is about with 1/8th electric buggies at a great price!
Fully assembled right out of the box and fitted with a no-hassle HPI 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Buggy Flux is ready for you to drop in two 2S LiPo batteries for 14.8 volts of ground-crushing fun! Go brushless with the Trophy Buggy Flux!
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM
Ready-built right out of the box and fitted with an all-new 2.4GHz radio system, the Pulse is the perfect introduction to serious 1/8th off-road buggies! No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the car ever loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You get big-air fun and race-track performance in one easy RTR package!
FLUX BRUSHLESS SYSTEM
If you're looking for a powerful, versatile and FAST brushless system, you don't have to look any further than the combination of the HPI Flux Scream motor and Flux Rage speed controller!
The Flux Scream motor is the perfect match for the Rage speedo: with 1965KV of power, it was designed from the ground up to be bolted into 1/8th scale off-road vehicles to give you the explosion of power you want from any car or truck!
The Flux Rage is a monster of a speedo: able to handle twin 2S batteries for up to 4S (14.8 volt!) power, you will experience mind-bending top speeds and blindingly fast acceleration for huge stunts, massive jumps and burly maneuvers that will make your jaw drop!
Also, if you ever want to change your speedo settings, you'll be able to experiment easily with the #101280 2 in 1 Professional Program Card! You can change the amount of braking the speedo uses on the motor, reversing speed, motor timing and even the power mode for accelerating smoothly in different traction conditions!
The chassis of the Trophy Buggy Flux is based on the nitro version of the Trophy Buggy, so it's ready for anything you can throw at it. The aluminium construction provides the perfect foundation with its combination of low weight and high strength, and the smart design and layout of the components make working on the car fast and easy!
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Tough front bumper protects against crash damage
- Low centre of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
SUSPENSION & STEERING
The Trophy Buggy Flux uses a suspension taken directly from top racing truggies - it was designed from the ground up to be tough, reliable and adjustable for any type of terrain, whether it's a BMX jump trail or a top-level racing track! The suspension is fully adjustable and equipped with turnbuckles, multiple shock mount and camber link locations, sway bars and more.
And when it comes time to work on the suspension parts, replacing things is a quick and easy matter! Drop in upgraded options or swap out spares right at the trackside!
- Proven race geometry with championship-inspired design.
- Thick 6061 aluminium shock towers offer performance tuning and strong construction
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune your buggy with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe.
- Thick rear sway bar fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
PERFORMANCE STRAIGHT FROM THE BOX
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC Off-Road action. The Trophy Buggy Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. And with many top racing features already installed, you don't have to do a thing to get going fast!
HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC truck straight from the box!
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
- #107016 RTR TROPHY BUGGY FLUX W/ 2.4GHz
- 1/8th Scale 4WD Electric Rallycross Buggy with
- Flux Scream Brushless Motor,
- Flux Rage Speed Controller,
- 2.4GHz Radio System and Painted Body
- Length: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 179mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm (adjustable)
- Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 260mm
- Tyres: 40mm wide x 110mm (outer diameter), 80mm inner diameter
- Drivetrain: Full-Time 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2x 2S LiPo batteries with Deans Ultra plugs
- (we suggest #101940 #101941 or #101942 HPI Plazma battery packs!)
- Battery Charger - #101971 HPI Reactor 500 Charger recommended!
- 4x AA Batteries for Transmitter